September 2, 2011

An Ode to Storey Publishing

I should have cranked out many more book recommendations by now. I have been reading alot.  Some favorites are soon to show up here! But until then, I want to recommend Storey Publishing in general.  I used to be enthralled by Rodale (Organic Gardening magazine,  need I say more!?) , but I have found that many books by them are these tacky diet books.  Anyway, I am absolutely in love with Storey books.  Here's why:
as seen in Raw Energy by Stephanie Tourles
   "The mission of Storey Publising is to serve our customers by publishing information that encourages personal independence in harmony with the envoronment."
 SO. FREAKIN'. AWESOME!
I highly recommend Storey - cannot recommend 'em enough!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...